1. Fluent in English;
2. Proficient in MS Office;
3. Strong attention to details and ability to work independently;
4. Great inter-personal and organizational skills;
5. Enjoy to work in an international cultural environment.
Monday to Friday: 5.30pm – 9pm.
Saturday: 8.00am – 12pm.
(i) Greeting and information
- Greet and provide information to guests/students at reception, on phone, or via email communication, in a friendly and professional manner;
- Have a thorough understanding of services (regular class, private class, performance and related information such as class schedule, fees, class requirements, and policies) on offer by Dancenter to be able to provide accurate and helpful information to guests/students;
- Perform other tasks i.e. being helpful and providing assistant to guests/students.
(ii) Class Registration & Management
- Take registration for adults and kids & teens classes and workshops using forms provided;
- Collect tuition fees from students and record information accurately into template provided;
- Assist teachers and management in class related activities (i.e. prepare roll call list for teachers, record messages about class from teachers or students and report to management for appropriate actions);
- Input and manage students’ information in forms provided.
(iii) Shop sales
- Assist interested customers and sell products from Dancenter Shop
- Collect money from sales and record information accurately into template provided.
- Collect fees and record and maintain a simple daily cash flow file in template provided
- Summarize regular cash flow figures and provide details & transfer cash to accountant on regular basis.
(v) Show assistance
- Provide assistance during show time at Dancenter.
- Perform other simple and reception-related tasks as assigned (i.e. translation, drafting documents etc.)
TO APPLY: Email your CV (with photo) and a cover letter addressing how you would be an ideal candidate for the job to email@example.com before 30th September 2022. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for an interview. Successful candidate is expected to start immediately.
- Labour contract and social insurance declared as law
- 2 weeks for Christmas based on Dancenter calendar
- 12 paid leave days per year
- All public holidays
- 13th month salary calculated pro-rate
- 5% salary annual increase
- Annual Participation Bonus
- Tet Bonus
- Dancenter Show bonus
- Birthday Bonus
- Transportation support
- Other benefit: Free access to all dance classes at Dancenter
Đăng ký/Đăng Nhập Ứng Tuyển Vị Trí Này
Tải ứng dụng để luôn có được cập nhật mới công việc và cơ hội việc làm!